Sunday, February 22, 2009

Lies

something was happened between me and him again .

i really cant imagine that he lies me,i was so sad .
but he turn to blamed me and said it was my fault . Gosh ~

Yesterday when i open his another phone and check,he said that his phone Lcd was have some problem and asked me dont touch for its,of course i sure will keep annoying him if he were not let me open and check with its .

i beware tht he were still contact with her.
why he cant honest with me,why he need used to lie me .

i can be guess this relationship were not be longer anymore,because there will full of suspect,worry,arguement or else ~


i so Fatigue with this relationship,why he never done what he has been promise to me .
And never said SORRY when he were done something wrong


( i apologize here,if my english was really broken )

0 comments: