Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Raining day :(

Yesterday went out with my sis and him ..
It was a raining day,sigh *
i damn hate raining day !!!!

But yesterday we plan to out at 9 o'clock in the morning actually,
but i couldn't wake up !
lol.. but at last he woke me up and asked me go bath and prepare.

but i didn't , i lay on my bed and open my notebook to online for while
then only i went to my bathroom to have my bath . xD

erm,i think i prepared all of that around 2 hrs , lmao .
(somemore that time he going mad soon,so i rush out and take my money then out with my sis )


I asked he let me drive then we headed to penang .
Our first journey >> lrg kulik (because sis want to see something there)
but there were close because of rain ** sobs

second journey >> going to perangin mall
bought nothing there.
** sigghhh


then we back to butterworth again ~ lol
went to pacific to tasted *uncle bob* fried chicken .
then back to his house ~




Mmmmmmmmm..

btw,thanks to him for let me drive always although im the most cacat when i was drove xD
lol.. ( touchh *)



<3